Why Clients Should Choose OmniVest?
The original vision for establishing OmniVest was to create an investment consortium where our clients will find:
- Honest and creative investment advice with a strong reputation for achieving successful results
- A non-sales approach as it relates to any investment product or service
- A fiduciary partner who will at all times put the family needs ahead of all else
- A consultative style that encouraged ongoing and frequent communication
- A firm that embodies a ‘center of excellence’ where idea sharing between partners and families is common and always encouraged
- A team of experienced industry veterans here to serve our clients via a direct-dial approach
In other words, we envisioned and built an environment which, we believe, is unique to both the brokerage and the investment advisory world. Our partners at OmniVest also actively oversee their own family wealth, and enjoy an active interaction of ideas with our clients.
A key differentiator is that our partners are passionately committed to the mission of our firm. Our CIO, Tom Sowanick has over 30 years of experience in analyzing markets and helping investors make educated investment decisions. Tom was a former CIO of Merrill Lynch Private Client and nine-time All American Fixed Income Analyst as rated by Institutional Investor Magazine. Whereas Tom was allowed limited interaction with private clients in his past corporate roles, today he is available to our clients on a direct-dial basis. In addition, Frits Besselaar, who co-manages the firm with Tom, has focused his entire career managing the financial affairs of the Besselaar Family Office in addition to outside clients. Frits has focused much of his career investing in alternative investment funds on a global basis.
We believe that our ability to service families with this talented pair of experienced professionals is unique. We treat our clients as partners with a focus on building investment solutions that are customized on a per-account basis to each client’s specific financial goals.