Why Did We Create OmniVest?
The OmniVest partners have witnessed both the positive and the negative aspects of the Wall Street experience. We came together naturally as a team because we share a common belief that the client’s best interest is always paramount. We believe that an organization could be built around this basic tenet and that clients will gravitate toward a firm that demonstrated this principle in action. We eschewed the hard sales, product push and bottom line mentality of many investment firms and seek to focus instead on the quality of our advice, the integrity of our relationships and the positive effect we can have on people’s lives.With this commonality of purpose, we envisioned building:
- An organization that would be truly different, allow us to utilize our skills for an appreciative client base, remain connected to the markets that we love and establish a legacy that would make us proud to be associated.
- An Investment Boutique that allows us to work with affluent families on a personal level to help them achieve their financial goals.
- A firm that can leverage our 100+ years of Wall Street experience to assist select institutional accounts to meet their fiduciary responsibilities and financial goals.
- A center of excellence that encourages expression of thought and a cross section of opinions – such that can no longer exist in the large institutions.
- An Advisory Business that does not depend on sales, marketing goals, product push and commissions, but rather focuses on what is simply right for the client.
- A relaxed, but professional atmosphere where we can be ourselves and enjoy our work without the stifling bureaucracy of Wall Street.
- An organization that has its priorities right with focus on the families we serve, the employees who work with us and a secondary focus on the bottom line.
- Finally, we wanted an environment that allows us to derive the satisfaction that comes from doing a good job as measured by our clients – and, not by a tower full of suits.