Individual and Institutional Investors
OmniVest Group currently works with family offices, individuals, and institutional clients. We advise clients on a holistic basis or on a defined mandate focused on equities, fixed income securities, commodities or alternative investments. Our investment process is conducted in collaboration with our team, our clients and their service providers, e.g. accountants, auditors and legal professionals.Our typical investment process entails the following steps:
- Existing Investment Portfolio Evaluation
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) Development
- Customized Asset Allocation
- Investment Portfolio Implementation
- Ongoing Investment Performance Monitoring
- Timely Performance Reporting
- Monthly/Quarterly Portfolio Review with Client
At OmniVest Group we focus on the results and benchmark our success by our ability to meet the goals of our clients. We believe in frequent interaction with our clients and take considerable time to educate our clients so they remain abreast of the markets and their portfolios.
Although client engagements begin at 1 million USD per account, we typically require higher minimums for mandates that focus on fixed income and alternative investments for diversification purposes and to meet specific minimum investment requirements set by certain fund managers.