OmniVest Group advises clients on a holistic basis or on a defined mandate focused on equities, fixed income securities, commodities or alternative investments. Our investment process is conducted in collaboration with our clients and their service providers, e.g. accountants, auditors and legal professionals.
Our typical investment process entails the following steps:
- Existing Investment Portfolio Evaluation
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) Development
- Customized Asset Allocation
- Investment Portfolio Implementation
- Ongoing Investment Performance Monitoring
- Timely Performance Reporting
- Monthly/Quarterly Portfolio Review with Client
At OmniVest Group we focus on the results and benchmark our success by our ability to meet the goals of our clients. We believe in frequent interaction with our clients and take considerable time to educate them throughout changing market environments.
Although client engagements begin at 500,000 USD per account, we typically require higher minimums for separately managed account mandates that focus on fixed income and alternative investments for diversification purposes and to meet specific minimum investment requirements set by certain fund managers. We do however work with a number of fund-of-fund firms for clients who are comfortable taking alternative exposure in a multi-managed comingled fund structure.